Library Mission & Goals
The CCCC Libraries support the college mission by empowering students, faculty, and staff with the skills to effectively find, evaluate and use information, and by providing access to quality information and technology resources.
- To provide individual and group course-integrated library instruction that facilitates critical thinking, connected learning, and personal growth; classes are delivered in-person and online.
- To provide distance education learners with resources and services equivalent to those offered to on-campus students.
- To provide welcoming and well-maintained physical and virtual spaces conducive to learning and studying.
- To develop a high quality collection of print and digital resources in support of the college curriculum.
- To provide easy access to our information resources and to additional materials available from other institutions.
- To provide current technological tools which facilitate equal access to electronic resources.
- To connect to the college and local community by engaging in outreach activities and maintaining a positive visible presence on campus.
Central Carolina Community College Library
1105 Kelly Drive
Sanford, NC 27330
Director of Library Services
"The most important asset of any library goes home at night - the library staff." - Timothy Healy